Striking point

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 29 16:15:52 MDT 2008

Where do you suggest I look?

Alicia

From: davidlovepianos at comcast.netTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: Striking pointDate: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:08:11 -0700

Why do you think there’s a strike point problem?  If moving around the strike point doesn’t result in any noticeable difference in tone, then I’d look elsewhere for the tonal problem.

David Lovedavidlovepianos at comcast.netwww.davidlovepianos.com
-----Original Message-----From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of A ESent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:25 AMTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Striking point

Hi, I'm having real issues finding a good striking point in a piano im working on, does anyone have any advice?I've read an article not too long ago in the PTG journal bout it, but it didn't help at all. Thanks in advance,Alicia

Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/