Centering jacks

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Thu May 29 18:41:42 MDT 2008

Thanks, Phil.

My Journal boss, Ed Sutton, has given me good instruction on the art of technical photography.  There are some very promising new books out--either they've been advertised in the Journal, or I've read the proofs of the future Journals and seen them.  Sometimes it's sort of hard to remember where I've seen what.  I picked up Steve Brady's book last April at NEECSO, but I haven't had a chance to hunker down with it.

Next time I do a Yamaha flange string replacement, I'll take pictures.  :-)

BTW folks, the Journal staff <does> pay attention to what gets posted on these lists.  Please consider writing a technical article (hear that Mike Spalding? <wink>) or a good story for Tuner's Life!

Thanks again!

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL