Striking point

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu May 29 22:05:09 MDT 2008

You may have identified the problem, and I don't think it's the strike
point.  Brutal reality. I might just be a crappy piano.  Personally, I
wouldn't waste any more time worrying about it.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

On the contraire, the tone from plucking is nice and rich. I've tried all
sorts of hammers from grands uprights, etc but none that are to my likeing,
I've managed to rake up some experience over  last 3 years or so, and never
crossed a piano thats as weird as mine.

Speaking of hammers, I read in April addition of PTG journal about new type
of hammers, that arent bleeched etc, anyone experienced them yet?

Alicia