8year Nordiska

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 02:23:41 MDT 2008

Jessica,

indeed Nordiska was produced in Sweden and from 1967 on in Germany, too. 1980 Dongbei bought Nordiska and nowadays they are produced in China. No idea when the production completely moved to China, but i don´t think that it was 1980. I tuned some Nordiskas from the 80´s and they all were produced in Sweden or Kronach/Germany and had Renner actions. Interesting: the serial numbers changed from the year 2000 on, so it might be that this was the date when Nordiska produced only in China?

Gregor