Pierce Piano Atlas

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat May 31 06:41:54 MDT 2008

Paul,

            I don’t mind some info on the history of piano’s, I’m just
suggesting that of the Dennis the Menace and Beauty pageant pics are a
little tired.

            Respectful as always to the late great Bob Pierce.

Tom Driscoll

History of pianos is very important, and if you have several previous issues
of said book,  many others have not and they're  quite interesting. Give the
new guys a break!  They deserve to see the history as well....just skip by
that part.  Maybe we're just getting too old!?!?..or were .....My 11 year
old son was really interested...

PTW

To all,
            Im looking forward to another edition of the Pierce .
            I would like to make the recommendation that Mr. Ashley omit the
Bob Pierce life story in pictures.
            With all due respect to the late Mr. Pierce the pictures have
been there for the 35 years that Ive been in the trade.
Tom Driscoll

Checked by AVG.
7:44 AM