Balance Due!!

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat May 31 21:02:47 MDT 2008

In all my 31 years in the business, I think I've only been stiffed twice,

Exactly, so why worry about collecting the signature? I always operate from
the position that if a customer is so untrustworthy that I have to have a
signature on the invoice to insure getting paid its worth eating the cost of
the tuning to me to get rid of that customer and never tune for them again.

25 years in the biz and only stiffed maybe twice as well.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802