[pianotech] Business theory about election year

Kendall Ross Bean kenbean at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 3 15:58:23 PST 2008

Julia~

Yes. Stock market events, holidays, and elections always seem to take their
toll on business. -Income tax season, also, (then business bounces back when
people get their tax refunds - they want to buy something, or remodel the
house or piano with the money). - All distractions.  ;-)

~Ken Bean

PianoFinders.

  _____