[pianotech] congrats to Robert Scott

Robert Scott fixthatpiano at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 10:26:45 PST 2008

John Formsma writes:

>..for winning the Car Talk puzzler. Just heard it a minute ago. :-)

I was more shocked than anyone, especially since I did not submit an answer to this week's Puzzler!  It is true that I have submitted correct answers for other Car Talk Puzzlers recently, but not today's.  Perhaps Ms. Shirley Wright or Marge Inovera misplaced one of my previous submissions into this week's "pile of correct answers".  Or maybe it was one of the other two Robert Scott's in Ypsilanti.  I'll see if the $26 gift certificate shows up anyway.

Robert Scott
Ypsilanti, Michigan