[pianotech] spinet question

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 13:37:17 PST 2008

Hi Lance,

IF the broken elbows in question are plastic, I would highly recommend replacing all of them rather than repairing just those that are currently broken.  If you don't, it will cost your client more money and won't do any good for your reputation as she has to repeatedly call you back to fix more and more of them as they do the the gradual but inevitable "march of broken elbows."

Alan Eder