[pianotech] Yamaha block

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Nov 11 14:57:19 PST 2008

Folks,

I sent the following this morning, and thus far have neither seen my own
post nor any replies.

Lately, it seems something has gotten hold of my address and is sending
out spam. I'm afraid that the new PTG spam filter might be catching it
and either flagging/holding me as incoming spam or quarantining it as a
reply. (the college just recently signed onto/converted to googlemail to
be the server...  I'm underwhelmed)

I haven't gotten any mail from pianotech for well over 24 hours, and
given the nature of this group, that seems unnatural. If anyone _does_
see this, would you reply to choffsommer at hotmail.com and tell me how
(tags, whatever) it appears?

Folks,

Getting ready to do pinblock/restring on our Yamaha C7.  To save time
I'd like to have the replacement block here already.

By poking my rule up next to the block I THINK it is 1 3/8" thickness.
I'd like confirmation before I order...

Thanks in advance.
--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.