[pianotech] Proposed California Sales Tax on Furniture Repair

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 11:21:18 PST 2008

Is this going to be a "don't ask, don't tell," situation? If you don't specifically ask if piano tuning and repair are covered under this tax, will the gov'ment ignore this trade? OR, is this in the fine print somewhere, and?sometime next year the "revnooers" will come and collect?from you.?

If it were me, I?would?pretend piano work is included under "appliance and furniture repair", and start collecting?the tax.?

Wim