[pianotech] hours and costs to restring a Yamaha G2

Dean May deanwmay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:00:06 PST 2008

 ------------------------------

*From:* pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] *On
Behalf Of *erwinspiano at aol.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:14 AM
*To:* pianotech at ptg.org
*Subject:* Re: [pianotech] hours and costs to restring a Yamaha G2

 I Always disliked this model
 Thin the soundboard around the edges while you have the plate out. These
boards are uniformly too thick..390 ish.
  The process will transform the piano into something far more musical. Use
a low angle block plane & get rid of all the plastic finish too. Re lacquer
& viola ! Something better than it's formerly stingy self.
 Write privately for details.
  Dale

 ------------------------------

*
*

*Dale-*

**

*Is this the previous post you were referring to?*

**

*Dean
*

*