[pianotech] drum sander

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 07:09:19 PST 2008

> Hi Ron,
> It's Grizzly 12' . Conveyor motor it's gone and now the drum motor too.
> (short circuit.... just boom!!!)

Oh yea. Letting out the smoke will pretty much kill 'em.

> I was thinking to buy the Woodmaster 26.
>
> Marco De Lellis

I can't help but wonder how flat a maple lamination the
Woodmaster will sand with felt backed abrasive on Velcro drum
mount. I haven't used one, but it seems like it would tend to
dome the piece.

If the Grizzly was adequate (before the flash and pop), are
replacement motors available?

Ron N