[pianotech] new RPT

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Wed Nov 19 10:02:58 PST 2008

Dear Jeannie,
Welcome, and thank you for a perfect description of PTG!  Best wishes to
you for a great career, and hoping to meet you in Grand Rapids next summer,
Ruth Phillips, RPT
info at alliedpiano.com

>>I have my Snake River Chapter RPTs to thank for helping me
build the foundation over the years... Jim Osborn's steady dedication,
driving 2 1/2 hours to every meeting and sticking to the basics, Bunny
Arnett's personal mentorship, helping me get beyond many tough spots
in my business, and Joe Goss's coaching, challenging my mind to see
problems from different perspectives, resulting in more wholistic and
strategic solutions. He held out the rope to help me climb over the
top. Then, I had the opportunity to polish my skills with James
Coleman, Sr., who made the test another level of learning.

Message: 3