[pianotech] Wood box for grand

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 19 15:46:39 PST 2008

Pierre,

                I do work for a local community college who has a very busy
concert stage. At my prodding the stage crew built a piano garage just off
stage. This was very difficult as they were sure that they were going to
have to give up some storage space until someone had the bright idea of
making the garage sturdy enough to build storage on top of it. The garage is
just big enough for the piano and there is a permanently installed
electrical outlet within the garage that a Dampp-Chaser is plugged in to
when the piano is in there. They have only to unplug the Dampp-Chaser and
roll the piano out to use it. Really nice set up.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)