[pianotech] Unknown Grand Piano

MarinoPiano at aol.com MarinoPiano at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 05:17:55 PST 2008

Hi, I'm betting on aa HC Bey  or Brambach thingy.  A ton of  these little no
name grands were made in the 30's.

In a message dated 11/13/2008 9:10:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com writes:

Jon,  There are no markings on the hammers.  I will try to  post a photo
in the near future.
Jack, it is a 4'11" to  5' piano, and has no nose bolts, or the cast-in
area that you  described.  The plate is now out, and I did see the casting
mark on  the bottom of the plate.  It had 46K27 cast in the bottom, and some
other things, including one of the serial numbers, in chalk on the  bottom.
Clark Sprague