[pianotech] Sanderson

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 21:09:29 PST 2008

Re: Doc Sanderson,
As a charter PTG member, you get to meet some great people.  To name a few:  Charles Fredrick Stein, the Steinways, and my good friend Jim Coleman, Sr. who introduced me to Al Sanderson.  I was so impressed with this mans knowledge that after aurally tuning for about 20 years I purchase the first of three Accu-Tuners.  I had been sure my tunings were good, but I quickly discovered I still had a lot to learn. Now after 50 plus years in the business, and because of people like Doc Sanderson and many of  the brilliant younger people in this business, I'm still learning.  I see so many technicians in the Guild, like those named above, who are the new Sanderson's and Coleman's.  Please continue with the good stuff you do, because even senior tech's like me are still learning.
Thank's to the Sanderson family for sharing him with us.
Carlos Ralon, RPT.
Washington, D.C. Chapter