[pianotech] I just saw it on CNN.com: Mystery piano in woods perplexes police

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Nov 24 03:44:07 PST 2008

Kerry Cooper wrote:
> How can a Baldwin Acrosonic be in good working condition?
>
> Kerry

Easy, as explained by Einstein's Theory of Relativity. the minuscule
subset of sylvan Acrosonics is apparently in good working condition
relative to all Acrosonics you've ever encountered.

That subset, however may not intersect with any other.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.