[pianotech] I just saw it on CNN.com: Mystery pianoin woods perplexes police

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Nov 24 14:30:03 PST 2008

I think it wants to just be a tree again :>) (or several kinds of trees!!)
pw

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
11/24/2008 02:04 PM
Please respond to
David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>; Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org, hpp at highpointpiano.com
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] I just saw it on CNN.com: Mystery pianoin       woods
perplexes police

 If a piano is perfect tune and condition in a forest and no one is
around, will it make a sound?

David Ilvedson, RPTPacifica, CA 94044

Original messageFrom: "Garret Traylor"  To:  Received: 11/24/2008 8:32:52
AMSubject: Re: [pianotech] I just saw it on CNN.com: Mystery pianoin woods
perplexes police
How can it be in tune?
Kindest Regards,
Garret

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Kerry CooperSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 6:36 AMTo:
pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: [pianotech] I just saw it on CNN.com:
Mystery piano in woods perplexes police

How can a Baldwin Acrosonic be in good working condition?
Kerry