SAMICK - no pay? or slow pay?

John Dorr a440 at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 1 07:26:01 MDT 2008

Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble getting paid on a warranty repair from Jane Jones
at Samick.  She hasn't returned any of my NUMEROUS phone calls for a
4-month-old invoice.

Anybody else have similar problems with her/them?  Do you know how to get them
to pay?  I've also called the accounts payable clerk, Jo Ann Chin, to no
avail.  She says it's Jane's responsibility.

Lesson learned here by me is have the customer pay, and let them get
reimbursed under their warranty.  Never again like this!

Thanks,
John Dorr, RPT