What's all this I hear about Inertia ?

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Oct 1 17:07:18 MDT 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzactly.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Servinsky
  To: Pianotech List
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 5:10 AM
  Subject: Re: What's all this I hear about Inertia ?

  And assist springs, even the adjustable,good kind, have never felt as satisfying to me as an action with the ideal hammer weight, action ratio, balance weight, and front weights, and regulated well: by feel, by the "sweet spot," where the action feels its most "buttery" and responsive.

  Amen, David. Bingo! My thoughts exactly.
  Tom Servinsky