Geometry [was Re: Inertia...etc]

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Wed Oct 1 18:28:00 MDT 2008

Garrett's way is left brain.  David's way is right brain.  Both get you
there and can give outstanding results when properly wrought.  (Although the
guy using the other side of his brain will be hard pressed to believe you
can get any results he can believe in  using  your side!)

For myself, the final arbiter is "How does it feel?"  Because if it doesn't
feel right, I start looking deeper, and then, sure enough, I find what is
has been hidden and is indeed not right.

Will Truitt