RE; Shop Safety

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 08:36:05 MDT 2008

William did everything right and he wasn't injured that's the important
point.

The other point this brings up is how many of us are not aware of the
dangers of using the tools we use.
Toward that end I found a few links and offer some suggestions for anyone
needing or wanting more info on shop safety.
http://www.toolcrib.com/blog/2007/08/22/the-seven-golden-rules-of-power-tool-safety/
These 3 sites are all from that site and there are more, I just found these
to be the most informational IMHO.
Basic Woodshop Safety
Shop Safety Checklist
Using your Woodworking Tools Safely (in depth stuff from About.com)
For those of you who wish to, there is a wealth of free info under shop
safety, tool safety as well as power tool safety, on google, just pick and
choose what seems like the best approach to your personal style and dig in.
Mike
--
I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work.
Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com