Fitting fire hose to barbs

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:05:43 MDT 2008

Hi Will,You've woke my memory up. Yes I remember having this problem. I uses dishwashing liquid to lubricate the inside of the hose and prayed (or used liturgical language) but was able to fit them in withou tthe boiling water thing.Marcel Carey  The suggestion of placing the hose end in very hot water was made to
me, and I will try that tomorrow.  Does anyone who has experience doing this have
any suggestions that I could use to make my life easier here?

Will Truitt