Balanced Geometry at Half Stroke

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Oct 6 14:17:18 MDT 2008

    My thanks to Bruce Clark who is speaking about these issues in a way
    that fits my point of view. He generously took a group of us,
    through a protracted series of mind bending Saturdays to explain how
    to actually understand and achieve balanced geometry at half stroke...

I have not heard this before. I wonder if someone can expound a bit as
to what exactly "balanced geometry at half stroke" is ?

Cheers
RicB