the economy

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:52:37 MDT 2008

If it gets bad enough, I think we'll all have to discount. Or do something
else.
I'm planting a garden. Will dig ditches or other physical labor if that's
what it comes to. I can certainly work for less, and will do so if
necessary.

It's going to be really bad at some point. The "when" is what no one really
knows.  But a crash is inevitable when a paper, debt-based currency has no
real foundation (except debt), and when it is continually devalued through
deliberate inflation. The supposed money managers at the Federal Reserve are
really screwing the average American. And now they demand us to believe them
when they say they will fix the problem.  I ask a rhetorical question: Why
do the chickens keep getting eaten when the foxes are guarding the henhouse?

Sorry for the non-partisan rant ... I think we're all ticked off. I just
hope it's enough that we'll rise up and fire all the ticks in Washington who
are sucking the blood of America.  And I mean Republicans as well as
Democrats. I'm angry with them all -- from the top to the bottom. They're
ruining the futures of my children and grandchildren, so it has become quite
personal.

--
JF