the economy

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Wed Oct 8 13:37:21 MDT 2008

Ric,

In this post as in many others, you prove again that you have a high level
of civilization.
The list wouldn't be as wonderful as it is without you.
That being said, it would be still wonderful, though.  So many good people
and dedicated shared knowledge.
I would just want to share my own worship together with my own uselessness
in front of this situation.

Best, yes, very best regards.

Stéphane Collin.

I would advise all Americans at this point to re-invest in the American
society and seriously rethink your freedom concepts. You've been giving
away the wrong freedoms these past 8 years... and affording the wrong
new freedoms to the wrong people as well.

Not to mention the loss of
international respect the US has suffered.  Ya'll have an up hill road
in front of you thats for sure.

Just my two cents.

RicB