the economy

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Oct 8 22:15:54 MDT 2008

The sky may be falling, but right now I'm not feeling it. How about this question, how is everyone's business?
I have a friend that owns a very high end bakery, over 100 employees in his single location, a 30 foot display with $90. cakes, he says despite rising costs on everything and him trying to hold the line business is block buster.
I like to use him as a barometer. Anyway, that's this week, who knows about next week.
Fenton