The Economy .... and work .....

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Thu Oct 9 12:34:25 MDT 2008

Very good
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doodles
  To: Pianotech List
  Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:32 AM
  Subject: The Economy .... and work .....

  At least in our business we always have a job, maybe not work but always a job to go to. A famous singer once said to me about 25 years ago that if you are in the music business, you might not make a lot of money but at least you will never starve.

  Dee Pression.

  An Israeli doctor says : "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks." !
  A British doctor says: "That is nothing, we can take a lung out of
  one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four
  weeks.

  A Canadian doctor says: "In my country, medicine is so advanced
  that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

  An American doctor : not to be outdone, says: "You guys are way
  behind, We just took a man with no brain - made him President, and now the whole country is looking for work.