Player pianos

Melissa Q. mq1979 at msn.com
Thu Oct 9 13:29:39 MDT 2008

Some people think I'm crazy because I've wanted an antique player piano for
years. Well, it looks like I may have one given to me that is in decent
shape. The only problems are the air bellows. Apparently they need new
fabric.

I'm looking for a quote or price range as to how much this would cost before
I take the piano. Everything else works fine (the keys are surprisingly nice
and very similar to my Baldwin to the touch).

Help? Anyone?

Melissa Q.
http://www.freewebs.com/onqpiano