Shameless.... :)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Oct 10 01:56:21 MDT 2008

Hmm...

Ah !  I understand the thing is made in Italy.  I get mine from
Danielson in Danmark, who in turn has good contact with Bob Marnelli (sp
?) at Pianotek.  The Nordic convention is up in a couple weeks and
actually both these fine fellows are going to be there.  I'll mention
it.  These things are solid as rocks... never ever make any sounds. They
dont look as fantastic as some of those artist benches do... but their
price is about half and they are much better all in all in actual use.
One problem with them tho... they dont handle a 300 pound pianist to
well :)  Other then that they are great.

Will say Hi to André... tho I believe he's a list lurker for the time
being.  He's doing dandy !  Good new job... lots of fine things going on
for him now.  I'll let him fill you in on that at his pleasure.

Cheers
RicB

    Hi Ric,congratulations.I am just wondering about the bench that is
    with the Bohemia. Would you know where it came from and were I could
    get some. I've been trying to get this kind of benc in Canada and
    never was able to get in touch with someone that sold
    them.Thanks,Marcel CareySherbrooke, QCps say hi to André when you
    talk with him.