ETD'S ??? HELP

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri Oct 10 12:10:27 MDT 2008

Ron, I am mostly a dinosaur like you..but I do have a
Accu-Tunerll that I bought many moons ago for those unsavory
instruments we run into from time to time. It does alot for
my well-being pulling out that tool when the time
necessitates it.

Marcel is correct when he says that the Accu-Tuner, while a
Rock Of Gibraltar as far as its construction, has a funky
interface compared to some of the newer ETD's. I've gotten
so use to it that it doesn't faze me. However, I think
you'll find the Verituner and Tune Lab fairly popular among
those here that will respond.

my 2 flat cents,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)