voicing tool

Byeway222 at aol.com Byeway222 at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 17:55:17 MDT 2008

Hi there,

I bought one of these last year thinking it was the ultimate in voicing
tools.  My experience of it has been poor and short lived and it has  joined my
graveyard of failed voicing tools from over the years.   There is a broken
needle jammed in one of the holes which I can't get out,  and the securing screws
are absolutely miniscule ( I dropped and  lost 2 of the spare ones
irretrievably very early on) and two of the  others are too worn to tighten with the
special screwdriver.  All in  all, a disappointment to me personally.  Other techs
may have had better  luck.

ric