the economy

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 02:58:44 MDT 2008

Wim,

the good thing is: you live in paradise :-)  At least I think so. When I think about Hawai the first thing that comes into my mind is Thomas Magnum, PI, one of my favorite tv serials. But real life is no tv show, particularly if there is no Robin Masters who pays for the red Ferari and the nice stately home :-(

How many inhabitants are there and how many other tuners? Is there a piano store? Could you sell some used pianos at times? Do you work only on Oahu or do you hop from island to island? Just curious.

Gregor