vacuum cleaners ???

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Oct 11 12:46:26 MDT 2008

Er... I think I'll let this pretty much lie as is... aside from
wondering aloud..... you don't see what Vedic meditation and "thee"
Western God concept have in common yet you want to get into it with me
about working towards Unity ???  As for "the Western God concept"...
er... just what is that in the first place ? Best to take this one off
list Ed.  Sorry to have ruffled your feathers a bit... just trying to be
a bit.. er.. humourous...

Cheers
RicB

    If one must insult the millions that pursue another route to
    serenity, at least get the spelling right, duh.  It is "Om" and has
    nothing to do with the Western concept of God.  And what  the hell
    does opium have to do with any of this?  Unity is the ultimate goal,
    why not work towards it instead of the
    other direction?

    Ed Foote RPT