Sex offender clearance, was "vetted by the CRB"

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Sun Oct 12 08:36:45 MDT 2008

It seems like while I was an active member of the St. L PTG there was at
least one person who applied for membership who had this designation and
there was a quandary on what to do about it.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com