ETD'S and vacuum cleaners

RON MAY, RPT ronmay_rpt at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 12 12:28:49 MDT 2008

As usual

Whenever someone looks for help on any  list this size there is always some
wise---- out there that thinks it's funny to "blow dust" at the questions.

Hopefully, when you reach 71 years, you will have learned one of Braid
White's quoted sayings "He who has a trade, has an estate" and you will
arrive at the place that I hope you are working for where  you don't have to
finance your ETD and you will be able to tune pianos totally out of the love
of the art and artists and not out of having to pay for an etd.

I am sorry to say that I never realized what I had as a tuner until the day
came when I reached retirement age and found out that I didn't have to do
it. Every week I have Doctors, Lawers and other professional retired people
telling me how fortunate I am that I have something to do that I love that
keeps me busy. I've told many of my customers that if they find me dead at
their piano--not to worry,  I went happy.

I wish you all this great happiness.

NOW!!! If I am going to buy and end my days looking at one of these ETD
vacuum cleaners, well someone please tell me which one sucks up the most
dust.

Now Be Good Kids

Ron May