the economy/starting out

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Oct 12 12:41:36 MDT 2008

If I were starting out right now I would, among every thing else one might
do to start a business, be fixing up old clunkers and spinets that I could
find for free or not much more. I'd have a pick up truck and bring them home
and deliver them after completion, brings back fond memories. Sell or rent
them, I here the rental market is good, and take care of people. Sounds like
fun.
Fenton