New WNG carbon fiber action parts

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 17:59:01 MDT 2008

?Jude
? Understood
? Dale

-----

Hi Dale,

?

Yes, we?can get Renner, Tokiwa and Encore to all work reliably well for Mason & Hamlins. My personal favorite is the Encore part despite the occasional stripped drop and regulating screw. The WNG is a new beast for us rebuilders. The profile is remarkably different. Only time will tell whether this is the future of the piano or another folly. Logic is on the side of finding alternatives to wood despite?the ratio of many failed attempts?to a few?successes.

?

Jude Reveley, RPT

(978) 323-4545

-----

?? Hey Jude
? What about the tokiwa wippens?
? Dale

of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!