Dampp Chaser Problem???????

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 19:06:26 MDT 2008

Hi Marc,

It has been many years since Damppchaser humidifier hangers on grand tanks were metal. It would seem very odd to see them on a piano that is only three years old. Check the date on the dehumidifier rods.

The only piano I've seen with a rust problem with a Damppchaser is where the client "knew better" and was manually filling the tank on an upright piano and splashing the strings.

At 01:07 PM 10/13/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi list,
>
>I have a new customer with a Kawai RX-3 equipped with a Dampp Chaser with
>the model H-4 controller. The piano is about 3 years old.

Regards,
3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner