metric screws

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Oct 14 07:58:21 MDT 2008

Andrew,
Try "The bolt depot"

  http://www.boltdepot.com/

Tom D.

   Subject: metric screws

  List,

  I have been away for quite some time, but am hoping to get back now.

  Here is the story... We took in a 6 1/2' Petrof grand for storage. The customer insisted upon keeping the screws and the bench. When will I ever learn? They lost the screws. I need to find a source for 10mm X about 2" or 80mm machine screws. McMaster has some but only 40mm in length. Any ideas? Thanks.

  --
  Andrew Remillard
  ANRPiano.com