waves

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Oct 14 09:25:55 MDT 2008

Did some research on Bill Wise, did not come up with Gifts and Loses but I'll find it. Found lots of links to him, impressive. Also, saw lots of cool East Coast surf that I know nothing about. I lived in Florida for awhile and just remember blown out conditions with not much more that wind waves, never tried to surf there. Cold never has stopped me but I guess that's easy for me to say compared to the conditions you've described. When we we're kids we'd put the suit in the dryer before putting it on in the morning, then drive home to mom's like you and peel it off in the shower.
Of course there's another way to warm up in your suit, but I won't go there. OK, time to get back to pianos.
Fenton