metric screws

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Oct 14 10:55:47 MDT 2008

Machine screws ? Whats the thread ?  How many do you need ?  I can
perhaps just buy a small box and send them over to you.
RicB

    List,

    I have been away for quite some time, but am hoping to get back now.

    Here is the story... We took in a 6 1/2' Petrof grand for storage.
    The customer insisted upon keeping the screws and the bench. When
    will I ever learn? They lost the screws. I need to find a source for
    10mm X about 2" or 80mm machine screws. McMaster has some but only
    40mm in length. Any ideas? Thanks.