The all new Weickert felt hammer by Ronsen

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Oct 14 15:12:48 MDT 2008

I'm all ears for that as well!!  I love the naturals from Wally!!  I
recently put Ronsen-Wurzen on our Baldwin D, but I had to really juice
them a lot to get anything out of them, and the techs that responded said
otherwise.  what's up with that???  They were more like raw Ronsens, which
I would expected.  They sound great now, but it was a hassle!!!  I also
Wapinized the bridges and you wouldn't believe the difference.. Glad I did
it!!

Paul'

Andrew Anderson <anrebe at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
10/14/2008 12:28 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: The all new Weickert felt  hammer by Ronsen

How do these compare to Abel Naturals?  Or the Wurzen AAA felt hammers
from Ronson?

Andrew Anderson