The all new Weickert felt hammer by Ronsen

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Oct 14 21:43:42 MDT 2008

Yes it is.  And I hope people appreciate Ray and what he is doing delivering
a custom made hammer and responding to the needs and input from the techs.
Not to diminish the commitments of the other suppliers like Abel and Renner
who deliver a very high quality product but it tends to be more of a one
style fits all approach.  Ray is really trying to respond to the variety of
tonal requirements that are part of our daily bread.  There isn't anyone
else doing this with hammers right now and he should be applauded and
supported!

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

. I guess that's the beauty of dealing with a custom artisan like Ray Negron
at Ronsen---he can do it for us.

DA