Yamaha M110 upright?

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:27:40 MDT 2008

Gregor,
Yes, Japanese piano. In Australia we had this model after the phasing out of
the M1 (108cm) and M5 (105cm) models. This was the higher quality small
piano alternative to the cheaper LU101 and Eterna range. Yes, you are right;
it is one of the nicer small pianos. Eventually it was dropped from the
range when the price difference became too great between it and the new
(lesser quality) C108.

If you want genuine original Japanese Yamaha now you need to buy at least
U1. All smaller/cheaper models now come from Indonesia.

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.