if it quacks like a duck, and it looks like a duck...

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Oct 21 15:08:22 MDT 2008

Just like a Lester!
What a sound! what about the buzzy bass strings???
PW   ( I'm really glad we don't have any spinets!!!)

Tom Sivak <tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
10/21/2008 02:42 PM
Please respond to
tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net; Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

pianotech <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: if it quacks like a duck, and it looks like a duck...

To simulate that cracked soundboard, just add a Distortion Box between the
keyboard and the amp.  Just to give it a little crackle and zing...

Now pass the signal through a band filter and take out the bottom and add
a little high end, and it not only looks like a spinet---it sounds like
one!

Tom Sivak