new to list

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 20:59:47 MST 2008

Hi, Lance,
  Welcome to PTG and to the list.  I am a daily reader of the list but only
an occasional participant.
I wanted to welcome you because I am in your region (Houston Chapter), and I
also will be at the South Central Regional Convention in Fort Worth this
coming weekend.
I hope to meet you there.  I'm sure you will learn a lot, both at SCRC and
on the list.

Best wishes,
Claude Harding, RPT

  _____