vacuums

David's Email ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 21:18:03 MST 2008

I'll third the Hoover PortaPower Commercial.
The most important thing to remember don't get one with wheels...
I've never tried blowing with mine so I don't think it does it...

David I.

I second the Hoover PortaPower endorsement. I've been using mine for
about 30 years, and it shows no sign of ever giving up. I received an
Oreck portable as a bonus for buying the Oreck upright (a good,
lightweight machine), but it was so noisy that I soon went back to my
trusty Hoover. There are two on eBay right now for very few dollars, for
example:     http://tinyurl.com/5nrrvs

-Mark Schecter