Piano Wire Dispenser Designs

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Tue Oct 28 06:34:14 MST 2008

Drinks on me to the person that can supply the winning design for a piano wire dispenser. I keep my wire in tuperware bins with a dessicant packet. The wire is pulled from the bin from a hole at the top. Each gage is stored in its own bin and it works pretty well, but there have been occasions where the wire gets knotted and all goes to hell. I recall seeing some spring loaded doo-hickeys that clamp onto the rim. Archive referrals work for me too.

You're all winners in my book but the winning design will be the one I end up using. Prize may be redeemed at any convention I'm at or if you hunt me down here at home. Limited to two beverages of any kind not to exceed $20 (for you wiseguy pirates that drink 100yr old scotch). If it's a referral, then I'll double up and treat the designer and the tipster. Non-transferable.

Thanks in advance...

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts